The VW restoration spot.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

General: Website Lettering Design

I am trying to come up with a kewl theme for a Vintage VW Site that I'm building. I am artistic, but I have never been able to mix my artistic talent with technology. I suck at Photoshop and GIMP. I might resort to the old fastion illustration way and then scan it in. Let me think about that one. I am willing to pay someone $50 dollars to create me a slammed Beetle that could hang off the left side of these letterings. What type of service do you think most VW sites are lacking? Please do comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger marQuis said...

Honestly, this blog is just away for me to keep myself motivated to finish my car. At the same time, I get to practice writing english. VolksRide will have no problem getting vistors. It is not the content of this site. It is under development.

2/21/2006 09:57:00 AM

 
Blogger marQuis said...

Hey,

That is quite nice but it is not clean enough. But how did you crank that out so fast?

-Marquis

2/21/2006 09:28:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home