The VW restoration spot.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Headliner: Install update - Failed

Today was my second attempted to install my headliners. I used a tutorial off the web that gave the wrong instructions and left out an important step in its documentation. I figured I can fail 5 times before it cost me more attempting than having it done professionally. The prices I have been getting for the install in the North East is roughly $600. The way I figure, this is my project and I would really like to install the headliners perfectly myself. I am ordering my third kit today (sux!). Once I have completed the project, I will write a complete update on the process which will include photo, so that others can learn from my experience and not by three headliner units.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home